The Friends Fine and Performing Arts program is now accepting registration for music lessons.
Our mission is to nurture and develop a knowledge and understanding of the arts and create a lifelong love and appreciation for the fine and performing arts. The faculty at the Friends Fine and Performing Arts program is qualified, caring teachers who are graduates of conservatories and universities and are active in their fields.
The Friends Fine and Performing program is offered as an extension of Friends School Mullica Hill to Friends students and the greater community. The program offers a wide range of arts instruction including: Voice, Piano, Guitar, Flute, Percussion & Strings.
Click below to learn more about our teachers:
Bryan Williams, guitar
Ryan Jameson, winds
Daniel Glaudel, voice & piano
Olga Yelkina, piano
Elaine Petrosino, flute
Fran Kesselman, piano
Todd Welcz, percussion
Set Rodriguez, violin & viola
Registration Procedure and Checklist
Complete the Registration Form below and it will be sent electronically.
Mail a check to FSMH, FAPA, 15 High Street, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062. Please be sure to specify your child’s name that will be taking the lessons.
If you prefer:
You can register for lessons in the music office. Please call the music office to request a special registration appointment at 856.478.2908 ext. 126.
TUITION & FEES
Registration Fee (1st child): $35 (2nd child and beyond): $15
30-Minute Lesson: $27 per lesson
45-Minute Lesson: $38 per lesson
60-Minute Lesson: $50 per lesson
Payment Plan A – Tuition paid in full on or before the first lesson.
33 lessons paid in on or before September 1, 2013
30 minute lessons for full year: $27.00 X 33 = $891.00
45 minute lessons for full year: $38.00 X 33 = $1,254.00
60 minute lessons for full year: $50.00 X 33 = $1,650.00
Payment Plan B – Tuition is divided into three payments:
1st payment due on or before September 1, 2013
2nd payment due on or before November 10, 2013.
3rd payment due on or before March 5, 2013.
30 minute lessons for trimester: $30.00 X 11 = $330.00
45 minute lessons for trimester: $40.00 X 11 = $440.00
60 minute lessons for trimester: $51.00 x 11 = $561.00
- Absences are considered excused only in the case of student illness or a death in the family. All Other absences will be considered unexcused.
- Parents or students must notify the instructor as early as possible when canceling a scheduled lesson. If you must cancel a lesson and cannot reach your instructor, call the office 856-478-2908 ext. 126 and leave a message. If the instructor or the Community Arts School Office is not notified of an absence, it will be considered unexcused.
- In the case of faulty absence, your teacher will schedule a make-up lesson at a mutually convenient time.
- Students are permitted a make-up lesson for one excused absence during the summer session.
- If a scheduled make-up lesson is missed by the student, it cannot be made-up again.
- All payments and registrations must be made prior to beginning any lesson or class.
- Mail payments to the school at: Friends Fine & Performing Arts, 15 High Street, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
- Tuition will be refunded only if the Community Arts Office is notified in writing before the first class or lesson.
- Tuition is non-transferable.
For more information call 856.478.2908 ext. 126.