Friends School of Mullica Hill (FSMH) is seeking a Head of School for the 2018-2019 School year and beyond. The FSMH Board of Trustees has appointed a Search Committee to conduct a national search for a new school leader.
The Search Committee is comprised of:
- John Bond, Search Committee Co-Clerk, Board of Trustees Assistant Clerk
- Chris Kimberly, Search Committee Co-Clerk, Trustee
- Bill Carrigan, Board of Trustees Clerk
- Justin Aglialoro, Trustee
- Hanshi Deshbandhu, Trustee
- Victoria Kuhn, Trustee
- Dorothy Lopez, Trustee
- Megan Naphy, FSMH Teacher
Click here for the position profile (or download as PDF).
Search committee reviews applications
Search committee interviews semi-finalists
Search committee identifies finalists
Finalists visit FSMH and meet with constituency groups
Search committee finalizes vetting process
New head of school announced to FSMH community
Previous communications in regard to the search are available at these links:
Please let us know about any questions.
John Bond and Chris Kimberly
Search Committee Co-Clerks