To provide representation for parents in order to support the school’s philosophy and goals and foster a spirit of community.
Dear Friends School Parents,
As the new school year begins, the Parents’ Association’s activities also begin to gather momentum. The PA exists to support FSMH as our children grow and learn at this special place. We have fabulous plans for the current school year.
Please remember that Friends School Mullica Hill is a special place not just because of our great teachers and innovative programs, but also because of the sense of family that exists here. The Parents’ Association wants to build on these strengths. We ask that you give serious thought to how you can be a part of the continuing improvement at our school as it grows.
The key to the success of the PA, and indeed the school as a whole, is the cooperation and commitment of all Friends School families. We want to make the most productive use of parent volunteer time.
If you have any questions about the Parents’ Association or how you can get involved, please contact Valerie Aglialoro, PA Clerk at email@example.com.
We look forward to working together with all of you this year to make it a great school year.
• To welcome all families into the school community, provide opportunities for social interaction, and encourage parental involvement in school life.
• To develop a positive connection between families and the school, and to advance communication between all members of the school community.
• To provide programs of interest to the school community, and promote dialogue between parents and the school in a positive manner.
• To enrich the life of the school by providing facilities and activities not otherwise available, and to engage in fundraising activities to meet these objectives.
• To establish and maintain a volunteer network to support these functions.
Here are a few ongoing fundraisers the PA supports … please consider participating!
- Buy on Amazon and percentage will be donated to Friends School.
- Buy Scrip! (Gift cards for stores that include Shop Rite, Wawa, Macy’s, and more.) Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and make sure to enter ID#2534A47112841 so that FSMH receives the credit. Click on the above to get further information.
- Link your Target credit/debit card to FSMH and the school earns money back!
- Box Tops and Campbell’s Soup … save them and turn them. The more we collect, the more money we earn!
- Each school day, the PA delivers a fresh fruit snack to your child’s classroom for just $20 a month.
- Check out the latest online offerings from Spirit Gear! You will be blown away at the options!
Any questions? Please email the PA at firstname.lastname@example.org